Data Structure Changes in Asset Accounting
- Actual data of ANEK, ANEP, ANEA, ANLP, ANLC is now stored in table ACDOCA. ANEK data is stored in BKPF.
- Compatibility views FAAV_<TABLENAME> (for example, FAAV_ANEK) are provided in order to reproduce the old structures.
- Access to old data in tables still possible via the views FAAV_<TABLENAME>_ORI (for example, FAAV_ANEA_ORI)
- Statistical data (for example, for tax purposes) previously stored in ANEP, ANEA, ANLP, ANLC is now stored in table FAAT_DOC_IT
- Plan data previously stored in ANLP and ANLC is now stored in FAAT_PLAN_VALUES